I'm extremely lucky to have met these peers who have shaped much of who I am today.
- Parker Ruth showed me how to conduct impactful and independent exploratory research
- Ana Marasović encouraged me to explore my interest at the intersection of NLP and healthcare, at a time when no one else could
- Richard Li and Prithviraj Ammanabrolu were the first of many friends who supported me every step of the way in both my research journey but also in life
Life (in particular, but in no way close to an exhaustive list, since I'm definitely missing a lot
- Mingee is a forever friend
- Ali taught me more about life than anyone could in one lifetime
- Jenny showed me how one can always exude the virtues of selflessness and care
- Michelle is the cornerstone of reliability in a friendship
- Melissa is the best travel buddy :)
- Jessica, Melissa, Andressa, Michelle, and Taryn encourage me to be a better version of myself every day
I grew up in Wichita, Kansas, and Mukilteo, Washington; lived in Seattle, Washington; and now reside in Boston, Massachusetts. I live to travel and take photos, occasionally play music, semi-regularly boulder indoors, weightlift, and alternate between snowboarding in the winter and backpacking in the summer, as one from the Pacific Northwest should 🏔.